About Me

Thursday, May 14, 2009

There is brilliant, then there is just plain ingenious!

A Girl's Best Friend

I like anything that will make my life just a tad bit easier, don't we all? And anything that can keep me from having to touch or go to close to any creepy crawly thing has my full attention! Hence, the Spider Catcher!
Aren't you tired of running for the Raid can only to find out it's empty?
Hairspray works okay.. and deodorant..., well that doesn't work too well at all. That nasty little hairy jumper will kind of sputter around for a moment or two but then quickly scampers away with nothing but a summer bloom smell clinging to his butt. That is why I love this gadget so much and I had to share. If you are interested in it, it can be found at http://www.spidercatcher.net/

1 comment:

  1. That would come in handy for those occasions when I don't want to crush the little bugger where he stands.

    ReplyDelete

Your Highness background