"Onions are a sweet and healthy vegetable option. You may not be able to go to Outback and afford 2000 calories on this scrumptious appetizer, but this is a healthy alternative and is BLOOMIN' good & will blow you away! Be sure to use red onions for added sweetness."
• 1 red onion
• 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• 1 egg white (beaten slightly)
1. Cut the red onion 3/4 of the way down as many times as possible.
2. Combine crumbs, garlic, paprika and egg white.
3. Drizzle this over the onion, spray with olive oil if desired.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-50 minutes.
Spicy Dipping Sauce:
3 tbsp cottage cheese (put in blender until smooth)
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1/8 tsp horseradish
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
salt & pepper
Mix and serve with onion.
How do ya cut that darn onion to look like Outbacks?